USO-Sponsors funded lawsuit

B

Bura Nut

Based on the email USO sent out to their clients, it appears the Sponsors and non-res clients funded USO's lawsuit with Arizona......I am surprised Swarovski, Knight, Barnes and the other sponsors see no problem with their sponsorship funds going to a lawsuit....I am pleased with RealTree, Crooked Horn, Primos for dumping USO.......lets find out why Swarovski and the others have not made their positions Publicly clear........................ Allen Taylor......

Has Crooked Horn ever made an official statement, one way or the other, of their stance on the subject?

F.Y.I. I recieved this letter from Primos yesterday in response to a letter I had written them:

To Whom It May Concern:

It has taken us a few days to sort through all the issues, rumors and hearsay revolving around the recent court ruling concerning the Elk draw in Arizona.

Primos has advertised its products on United States Outfitters? TV show that airs on The Outdoor Channel and we have used USO?s licensing services as well as hired USO for its guide services in areas that we were unfamiliar with. Primos has been pleased with all services provided by USO.

As evidenced by your email, you have included Primos in your fight against USO. It was never our intention to take a position in this matter, but rather to let the courts decide what was equitable or not. That, of course, appears to have been misunderstood. With our use of USO?s products, Primos has been included in a fight we did not ask for and do not desire to be a part of.

All of us at Primos are first and foremost for the Elk and the places they call home. We do not want to do anything or be a part of anything that takes away from that.

At this time, we have decided that in order to support elk, the other wildlife of Arizona, and the places they call home, we should withdraw USO?s TV show from our list of sponsorships.

We thank you for your input. This has not been an easy decision to reach but after much prayer and thought our decision is based solely on what we feel is best for the Elk and the Elk hunting community.

Sincerely,

Will Primos

President, Primos Hunting Calls

I think many of you have received letter the same or very similar. Send Primos a thank you letter and keep pounding the other sponsors. I have not heard anything from swarovski. I have not heard anything from knight.

I have been told that Crooked Horn is writing a public statement right now and will release it soon. I am hearing that Barnes Bullets is as well. Some of these companies have signed contractual agreements that make it difficult to stop immediately. I think if these companies come forward with a written position statement then it will help us as consumers know what direction to take with our present and future purchases........... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

My understanding is that Crooked Horn is commited by Legal contract until the forth quarter of this year and at that time will drop their support of USO.

Our emails and letters are working. Crooked horn sent out a statement and Barnes Bullets is forthcoming....... Allen Taylor......

What is the correct email for swarovski? Let knight know how we feel also. Keep after these guys, dont let up. Also keep after the G&F so we can hunt next year. Dont stop the pressure.

USO is now suing the AZ G&F for attorney fees they aquired durring the previous law suit for tags. This $$$ (around $335,000) will come directly out of wildlife $$$$.

I guess you had to see it comming.....

I received this from Crooked Horn:

To Whom It May Concern:

It has taken some time to evaluate all the information coming to us regarding the court ruling in Arizona. We have heard the concerns of residents and non-residents alike and

we do appreciate your input. Our customers? concerns are critical to our business and we do take this situation very seriously.

Crooked Horn Outfitters has advertised its products on United States Outfitters "Real Hunting Adventures" and we have used USO?s services, as well. We have the utmost respect for the knowledgeable, professional individuals we have had the privilege to work with.

We have received numerous e-mails and phone calls letting us know that we have been included in something we had no intention in being a part of. Crooked Horn Outfitters has been falsely labeled as a supporter of this lawsuit. We are not a party to this or any other lawsuit between USO, the State of Arizona or any other state.

Crooked Horn Outfitters has recently withdrawn our sponsorship with United States Outfitters. We support all of our nations? foundations and fellow hunters who work so hard to preserve our hunting privileges for future generations.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom