USU Aggies

A

AntlerKing

What a joke. We are one of the top three winning schools for the past five years in basketball. Ranked #22 in the ESPN/USA Today coach?s poll. We have a 25-3 record (17-1 division ball) and only lost by just a point in the Big West tournament semifinals. The Aggies are the first team ever to be ranked in the top 25 and not go to the tournament. What do you guys think about the Aggies luck?

I watch a bit of college ball and my opinion is you got screwed. 25-3 should count for something.

I've seen the team play. I bet they could give St. Joe's and Gonzaga a run for their money. You got robbed. I felt the same way as you do about 12 years ago when Billery Clinton was elected president. I feel your pain! Rick

The only problem with the weak schedule case is the fact that it is not their fault that they HAVE to play conference games. I think they got screwed

Drum

Their non-conference schedule was terrible. They should have went out and scheduled some decent teams and not lost to Cal State Northridge.

there were 70 teams in the country with over 20 wins and many of them with better strength of schedule than utah state. Poll rankings don't mean much. Bottom line;IN THE BIG WORST CONFRENCE, YOU MUST WIN THE TOURNEY TO GO DANCING. Sad but true. Sorry Aggie fan, I'm with you on this one, you should have gone, but the reasons are there. Tell stu Morill to get some cojones and play some good teams on their turf, it can't hurt.
GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy

If they were sooooo goood why did the loose to Northridge>????
the deserve what they got!

Give em a break! CSUNorthridge shot like 75% for the game. That percentage is good enough to beat Duke as long as you can get enough shots off. Rick

I told you so they didnt deserve to go to the big dance ...beat by Hawaii firt round of the NIT...lol lol

I went to the Hawaii game, I wish that I would have spent the $50 on powerbelts!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom