USU or BYU

dillon

Very Active Member
I know that there are several people on here that are BYU and USU fans. My question is as follows...

Which team will dominate tonights game in Logan?

"It is the 80th meeting between USU and BYU. USU seeking first win in series since wild 58-56 battle in 1993 and trying to snap BYU's 10-game win streak in the series, which the Cougars lead by a count of 43-33-3... USU leads 17-15-2 in games played at Logan, but BYU has won the last four."

<http://www.utahstateaggies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092710aae.html>

The BYU offense will finally find some rythm in this game.

BYU 31
USU 21

2a0fcsk.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA love it BYWHO went down good luck being the dumbaZZ glad you all are out of the MWC!!!!!

Enjoy it Aggie fans, it only comes along every 17 years.
This will likely be one of BYU's worst teams in the last 35 years, which is what it takes for USU to get the Wagon Wheel back from where its been growing moss in the Marriott center since I was still in High School.....

2a0fcsk.gif

lol blue got spanked.

it sucks to be a cougar fan these days doesn't it?

I wouldn't know cause I'm not a blue fan. Not that I wont root for them when their winning. Because I like any team in Utah to win or represent. So when im home by myself ill root for them against any other team outside of Utah. But when I go to work and see the Blue fans I want to puke!

I Just think most blue fans are some of the worst fans out. They get under my skin in the worst way.

So kick em when their down. LOL Go Blue!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

They look like they can hang in the PAC-10

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

A New Mexico fan mocking BYU....thats funny. Have you guys won a game yet?? Will you win a game??

>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA love it BYWHO went down
>good luck being the dumbaZZ
>glad you all are out
>of the MWC!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom