UT Cougar draw

kk

Did any one draw a cougar tag, my group got our unsuc emails today. We had 12 of us put in for NE Manti, no tags for us.

I drew a tag this year for hunt 10-119 BOOK
CLIFFS, BITTER CREEK

I received the e-mail today. I am not use to seeing the successful written in my letters.

I don't know a thing about hunting cougar. I don't personally know anyone who has dogs who hunt them. I have two friends that say they might be able to get someone to help me on my hunt. I understand this hunt is fairly long. I usually work two weeks and have a week off. So I have the time to put into this hunt.

I need help from mm viewers! If you would like to help me out just pm me and will talk details

I haven't seen any emails yet. But I also expect the unsuccessfull title to follow my results. Good luck to you all.

Good luck to everyone that drew, My dad had a tag for the East Canyon, and I had one for Morgan South Rich last year, had a great time. Hope one of my brothers draw so I can go again.

We recevied the unsuccessful letter also that is 6 of us and my ole man has 7 points he is pissed...

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-07 AT 12:03PM (MST)[p]>Good luck to everyone that drew,
>My dad had a tag
>for the East Canyon, and
>I had one for Morgan
>South Rich last year, had
>a great time. Hope one
>of my brothers draw so
>I can go again.

Did your dad fill his tag in the East Canyon unit? Did he use hounds?

John

Got the unsuccessful email from The Man! Good luck is hard to come by around here.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I drew out for the Fishlake, this was only my third year putting in, im pretty excited about it to.

hey anyone wanting an outfitter give wade lemon a call i work for him and is one of the most succesful outfitters around!

> I drew a tag this
>year for hunt 10-119 BOOK
>
>CLIFFS, BITTER CREEK
>
> I received the e-mail today.
>I am not use to
>seeing the successful written in
>my letters.
>
>I don't know a thing about
>hunting cougar. I don't personally
>know anyone who has dogs
>who hunt them. I have
>two friends that say they
>might be able to get
>someone to help me on
>my hunt. I understand this
>hunt is fairly long. I
>usually work two weeks and
>have a week off. So
>I have the time to
>put into this hunt.
>
>I need help from mm viewers!
>If you would like to
>help me out just pm
>me and will talk details
>

CAll me if you get this........................

12 tags as a group. do you think you could fill all those tags or even half? not badgering just wandering

and i know how many tags go in a group just wandering if you could fill all of them

If all 12 drew then we would not have a chance to fill them. We did get 2 tags, but I was playing the odds. I am having a real hard time finding a track. I usually only hunt Saturdays and the weather has not been helping. If you get around Price give me a call I need all the help I can get. I am not a outfitter/guide I just like to hunt and have a bunch of young dumb dogs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom