UT G&F Email(s)?

wymoosehunter

When do we get the emails? Any insider info or guesses? I am Jonesing, but I quit checking the credit card charges as they did the same thing to me a few years ago, that happened to some of this year's deer hunters.
The administrative morons (not the bios or grunts) at G&F offices do not comprehend the devastation they cause. People are on cloud 9, floating along, planning the hunt, giving 6 months notice to their employer (to either quit or take the season off), and then wham! Sorry, we just was fuchening with you. That charge on your credit card, that doesn't mean anything...Have a good day.
No recourse of course, just start taking double doses of Prosac and hope for next year.
Pretty sad that they screwed up that badly.
WyMo

Emails should start some time tomorrow through the rest of the week.

Then we will receive apology emails stating you really didn't draw some time early next week.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

When they called me Saturday for a new credit card, the lady told me that all credit cards have been hit. All they are doing now is trying to re run the ones that they had trouble with. When this is done, they will start sending out the results.

WyMo
Just so you get your name calling directed to the right people, the draws are all handled by a private company in Nevada, not the UDWR.

G14,
You are dead on! Goobermint low bid = Goobermint problems. No state is immune to it, it just seems to be the way of Goobermint. The big dogs who run the show, award the contracts, get the kickbacks, et al will always levy the blame on some poor peon and get the fat bonus. I will never blame the grunts in the G&F, even though they are not immune from mistakes, it is always the political side that really mucks everything up. Need proof-look at the whoring that has gone on with the NR draws where everyone can apply for everything. Realistically no chance at a tag, but the draw fee dollars keep rolling in. Then look to all of the tags pulled from the regular draws for the big money "donors" who receive those tags. Just sayin.
Good luck in the draws!
WyMo

awards the contracst, kickbacks, whoring, tags pulled and big money....?
WOW is the Olympic's coming back to SALT LAKE?

do you think it was a coincedence that Tom Welch drew the 1st rocky tag on BARETOP MTN?????

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Interesting...I've checked MM a couple times today to see if others were reporting the big "UN" emails... I'm a non-resident, and I got mine last evening at 1833 local time here in AZ. I struck out across the board, and I had better than a fighting chance given my points and the hunts I applied for. I spoke to my son today and he's not had anything as yet. Neither of us had any CC hits, and I'm SOL for certain. It's a strange one this year for sure...

LAST EDITED ON May-30-12 AT 05:29PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-30-12 AT 05:28?PM (MST)

Never mind, you can check the Utah "back door" by using this:

https://www.utah-hunt.com/UT_Returncard/(S(y15dn3ygm3p3uqb4zrzb0255))/Default.aspx

Don't know why I can't show the whole like above, but you can copy and paste the whole link and it should come up.

my points are updated to 2012 and I have one more point than last year for deer and elk :(

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON May-30-12 AT 07:00PM (MST)[p]Just got my Un email. No Deer, Elk, or Moose hunts for me this year. Guess I get to be Camp Cook. Just checked the F&G website. My points have not been updated.

I checked my points yesterday. I had 12 elk points, 13 moose points 9 goat points and a couple sheep points. I checked today and I only have 1 elk point, 1 deer point and nothing else. The big problem is, I've never put in for anything other than deer and elk, too bad they figured it out.

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Drawing. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt # Result
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
213046 1585,1534,1533,1555,1525 General Buck UNSUCCESSFUL
213045 6011, , , , Bull Moose UNSUCCESSFUL
213044 1008,1006, , , Buck Deer UNSUCCESSFUL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better Luck next year, I can't beleive all 5 General Buck Deer units are UNSUCCESSFUL....

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Drawing. ?Your results are:

Appl # Hunt # ????????????????????????????????Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
304674 6011, ???, ???, ???, ????Bull Moose ???UNSUCCESSFUL
304671 3002, ???, ???, ???, ????Elk Bull ?????UNSUCCESSFUL
304677 5048, ???, ???, ???, ????Pronghorn Buc UNSUCCESSFUL
304676 GDR , ???, ???, ???, ????General Buck ?Preference Point Earned
304672 6503, ???, ???, ???, ????Bison ????????UNSUCCESSFUL
304670 1025, ???, ???, ???, ????Buck Deer ????UNSUCCESSFUL
304673 6611, ???, ???, ???, ????Desert Bighor UNSUCCESSFUL
304675 6703, ???, ???, ???, ????Rocky Mountai UNSUCCESSFUL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Permits remaining after the drawing may be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis at participating license agents, Division offices and online at wildlife.utah.gov. ?For details, see pages 15-16 of the 2012 Utah Big Game Guidebook. ?Visit wildlife.utah.gov/bginfo to view a list of remaining permits. ?

To find out more about mule deer and what the DWR is doing to help them, please visit http://go.usa.gov/TsO.

Thank you.
Utah Wildlife Administrative Services

Tell me something I don't already know!

Horniac

LAST EDITED ON May-31-12 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p] I received a Northern Unit Squatch tag as a consolation...Im stoked cause I hear there is a bigger Squatch herd than deer up north....thanks UDWR

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom