UT results vs. NV deadline

fullcurl74

Think the UT draw results will be available before the NV apps are due April 19th? How 'bout credit card charges at least? When were they available last year?

Now that Arizona is posted, it answers a few questions, but I'm trying to be careful not to overlap anything in Utah and Nevada.

My CC got hit on april 18 for a limited entry deer permit, so i would say it is possible you could know before nevada is due!

It is possible but not probable. The state generally has the credit cards being hit any time from the 17th or so until the 24th that I have seen. I got a hit on the 23rd last year.

Dillon

Not to be a jerk... but you must have a lot of points or are feeling REALLY lucky to be holding off putting in in NV thinking that you would actually draw!!! I would put in for EVERYTHING that you can and if you "actually" draw more than one tag...then run down and put $5000 on red and then pay for a couple hunts!

+1 FLEH

That would be cutting it very close to hope Utah hits cards in time for Nv. appl period ending.

Go with your gut feeling and set a drop dead time to apply for Nv.??

Robb

last year was differant remember?
check the history! cc hits were after posting!
if I remember right..
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>Not to be a jerk... but
>you must have a lot
>of points or are feeling
>REALLY lucky to be holding
>off putting in in NV
>thinking that you would actually
>draw!!! I would put in
>for EVERYTHING that you can
>and if you "actually" draw
>more than one tag...then run
>down and put $5000 on
>red and then pay for
>a couple hunts!

Yeah, normally I wouldn't count on anything, but I switched up my UT elk strategy, and if application numbers stay the same as previous years, I should draw a bonus (max point) tag. Combine that with the fact that we have 2 AZ elk tags in the family, and I now have to be careful with NV apps.

I was in a DWR office and asked about this today. They said that the names are drawn and it's all paperwork from here. They will start to charge the cards on the 14th and should be done by the time the draws are posted, unless there are card issues, they there will be charges after that date.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom