UT - Stolen ATV

Packout

Very Active Member
Last night, Oct 17-18, my red Polaris 400 Explorer was stolen at my house in American Fork. It is a 4x4 with soft, black bags on the rear rack. It was tied down on a trailer when stolen, but they left me the trailer. So if you happen to see an abandoned ATV, which fits the description, while out hunting let me know. I will make it worth your while.

Probably a long shot at best, but a guy never knows. And Bess has been cleared of the crime.

Dang, I hope they catch that A-hole :(
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Most likely Meth Heads. They part it out and sell pieces of it on e-bay, swap meets, yard sales, and pawn shops for a few hundred dollars. We had a new Honda stollen and almost 30,000 dolars of equipment this year in Vegas. These f'ers also stole 150,000 worth of tools of one of the other job sites we were working at. They came in with 16 wheeler trucks and forklifts and took what ever they wanted including a front end loader. I hope the rest of their teeth fall out and they overdose on a bad pipe.

I've said it before...

I hate thieves.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I HAVE NO USE FOR AN ATV!!!

I DO NOT SELL ATV PARTS ON E-BAY!!!

I DO NOT PAWN ATV PARTS!!!

I DO NOT SELL ATV PARTS AT SWAP MEETS!!!

I DO NOT STEAL ATV'S!!!

I DO TUNE EM UP ONCE IN A WHILE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT WILL TUNE THE THIEF IF I GET THE CHANCE,I HOPE YOU GET IT BACK!!!

Mike, that sucks. I don't know if it was on your trailer because you are about to head out somewhere or not but if you need one, I got one you can use. Just trying to return the favor. Let me know.

Sad news for you buddy, I tracked downt he culprit for ya.....turns out they hauled it all the way back to Southern California, looks like they made a few "regional modifications" also :(

Yeah, it does stink, but you can't worry too much about spilt milk. Unfortunately, I didn't have insurance covereage for theft. With it being so close to the hunt I had hoped it might turn up during or after, but that is a long shot.

Maybe Browtine will let me ride double with him. We like to hunt the same area and it would save gas. I would even drive my truck so he wouldn't have to take pictures infront of the infamous Mini-Van. haha, just razzing you.

Jim, thanks for the offer. Fortunately I have a loaner to use. Now watch me roll it and have to institute the "you break it, you buy it" clause. I might just saddle up my other ATV and head off trail.

Double? your crazy!! I have the advantage now... I will see you there after your few hour hike in! Im thinking you better start early ;)

Seriously, I hope they track it down before saturday man :( I am certainly keeping my eyes open for ya. I also told the guys here at work.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

What once was lost has now been found. Thanks to the AF police Dept for finding my old beat up ATV, minus 1 tank of gas and about an inch of tread off the tires.

Did they find it abondoned or at someone's house? I want to know the rest of the story.

Congrats on getting it back!

Rut

boneadict!!!

bobcat AIN'T RESPONSIBLE!!!

I DO TUNE-UPS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW,BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO GUESS WHERE THE NEXT TUNE-UP WILL TAKE PLACE!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom