Utah’s wolf plan

Sherlock

I wasn’t aware there was an official plan for this inevitability.

1703650438749.png

If You Boys Would Put Your THINKER'S To Work You Could Figure This BS Out Perty Quick!

What Does Throwing Some Wolves Out Do?

The PERPHUCK F'N Excuse To Use As Why The Deer Herds Are Suffering!

Most Will SUCK The BS In!

And The Hooks Will Be Set HARD & DEEP!

Got to be an eye opener that after millions for THE DON snd BGF, the "plan" is to call Colorado to come get their wolf.

That gentlemen is some top tier strategy right there

Hey Hossy?

You Need To EDIT:

Got to be an eye opener that after millions for THE DON snd BGF, the "plan" is to call Colorado to come get their wolf,But Don't Hurry,You Ain't Gonna Revive Him!

Got to be an eye opener that after millions for THE DON snd BGF, the "plan" is to call Colorado to come get their wolf.

That gentlemen is some top tier strategy right there

Hey Hossy?

You Need To EDIT:

Got to be an eye opener that after millions for THE DON snd BGF, the "plan" is to call Colorado to come get their wolf,But Don't Hurry,You Ain't Gonna Revive Him!
Them boys got paid, they don't care about the woods location

I told a liberal friend of the Colorado wolf release and she said that was a good natural way to control the elk herd. She paled when I told her how the wolves attack and injure the elk often in a prolonged fight then begin eating it ALIVE after they get it down. Her view of wolves as cute puppy dogs changed. Bullets weren't so bad.

I told a liberal friend of the Colorado wolf release and she said that was a good natural way to control the elk herd. She paled when I told her how the wolves attack and injure the elk often in a prolonged fight then begin eating it ALIVE after they get it down. Her view of wolves as cute puppy dogs changed. Bullets weren't so bad.
Good for you to educate people that are naive to wild animals.

Someone with a boat load of money needs to start an advertising campaign over the entire west SHOWING people that reality, along with a few pet dinners and maybe some people who have been attacked. Even ask for donations like the commercials for the 'poor starving pets.' Wake some people up.

Someone with a boat load of money needs to start an advertising campaign over the entire west SHOWING people that reality, along with a few pet dinners and maybe some people who have been attacked. Even ask for donations like the commercials for the 'poor starving pets.' Wake some people up.
Yeah, like this classic…

Good Luck, Colorado will never hunt Wolves. They truly are amazing animal once you spend time with them. It’s to bad the hate was put on them. I spent a lot of years chasing Cats and Bears and have a lot of respect for them. 95% of the guys hunting Wolves get their ass kicked
IMG_0005.jpeg

Good Luck, Colorado will never hunt Wolves. They truly are amazing animal once you spend time with them. It’s to bad the hate was put on them. I spent a lot of years chasing Cats and Bears and have a lot of respect for them. 95% of the guys hunting Wolves get their ass kicked
View attachment 131996
I've heard stories of people who run cats with dogs that have treed cougars in the winter time and by the time they've gotten to the treed cat their dogs have been killed and or hurt severely. Seems like the baying of hounds attracted the wolves to the tree.

Have you ever had that happen? Not provoking just seriously asking.

I never had a conflict at a tree or on the run, but was always careful about turning out. A Good friend of mine was not careful and When he got to the tree the dogs were ripped into pieces and quickly. The pictures are really quite awful

For my fellow Utahns on the east side, just the tip boys. 😮

Here’s the tip…back to paper maps and compass, leave your cells at home. Just sayin’.

You Can't Do That Bux!

The Wolf Lover Here Told Me Nobody In Utah Can Shoot Them!

I Told Him We'll See How That Goes!
Eh… I’ve never found wolf people to be the smartest humans around. I’m 100% certain wolves can eat bullets just as well as any other predator out there can.

As long as on one knows, then nobody can care.

Anybody Remember The Guy That Shot The BIG Coyote Here In DRATville A Few Years Ago?

All You Gotta Do Is Report It When You Accidentally Shoot One!

Like I said before, not much gets through Utah, with a trail camera every 100 yards and a bait pile.

Just give BGF more state money without requiring them to report back on any activities or how they spent the money. That will solve all this!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom