Utah Application - WEB ISSUES??

EROCK1313

Is it just my computer and Smart Phone having issues, or is anyone else having ISSUES logging into the Utah DWR Website for Apps??

Kinda frustrating knowing the deadline is approaching (I know, I had all month to do this). If the site stays down, does the UDWR extend application time frames at all?

Grrrrr.....

?-ERock-> ?

Just an Over-Load with a bunch of TARDS all puttin in at the last minute!

Keep Tryin!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Got mine done yesterday problem free.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-13 AT 02:49AM (MST)[p]No I drew a Wyoming unit 38 archery elk tag and I am guiding my buddy on his first elk hunt there too. Plus I'll likely draw a red desert lope tag & do a combo. So I put in for Henries mzl which I won't draw.

Hoping some other lucky MMer draws Pauns tho.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & the SFW Dislike Club

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-13 AT 07:20AM (MST)[p]I believe the regs say to not put off applying the last day because they can overload the system!
I applied weeks ago.

I did my app yesterday mid afternoon no issues.
On the other hand I'm kicking my on a$$ for not doing it sooner than Feb. 26 and saving myself the $65 license fee!! :-( Making a mental and physical note for next spring to apply EARLY.

>I did my app yesterday mid
>afternoon no issues.
>On the other hand I'm kicking
>my on a$$ for not
>doing it sooner than Feb.
>26 and saving myself the
>$65 license fee!! :-( Making
>a mental and physical note
>for next spring to apply
>EARLY.

That's why when I get a year where I have to buy a license I wait until 2 days before deadline so I'll have less chance of screwing up the following year and buying another unneccesarily. Also a buffer if they move the appplication period.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & the SFW Dislike Club

It took me almost exactly an HOUR last night from start to finish because of how slow their site was!! All that after it "Timed Out" or had other errors making me start my App process again 4 other times...Not Fun!! At least I didn't wait.'til tonight though....

Good Luck Everyone!!

?-ERock-> ?

At Exactly 10:59:59-1/2 on 3-4-13 I Hit the Enter Button!

I should be on Top of the Stack!:D:D:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom