Utah Archers SHOW ME SOME PICS!!!!!!!!

U

utaz

OK, I've seen several posts asking to see pics from successful Utah archers. Where are the pics? No one wants to be the first Utah Archery kill for "06?" I've see Utah road kill, Arizona Strip bucks and several beutiful mountain pics from the BC boys. Let's see some pics of weekend kills.

You don't need to tell which hill you were on, just show the pics. I'm one of the Arizona boys that are jealous and chomping on the bit to get out there. Please give us something to shoot for.....

Thanks! I'm just going crazy, coach let me in, let me in coach, let me in!!!!!

Utaz

Here is a pic of a opener buck.

44ef076f1f1d7b86.jpg

jordanh, let me be the first to welcome you to MM. Great buck, whats the story on him , is he yours ?The antler goes way beyond his ears, so I'm geussing in the 30s' lol....Thanks for sharing, and again welcome...

Welcome, nice looking buck. What is the story. What region is it out of. Any other pics.

Jared
aka: DeadI

jordanh,

Great buck and awesome looking country! Lets hear a few of the details on your hunt. Let me congratulate you once more, that is a beautiful buck.

borntohunt

29" Wide 173 3/8" Green Score

TheHunt6X.jpg

TheHunt7X.jpg

Shot him at 15 yards on Saturady the 26th. 29" wide Green score 173 3/8"

RE: 29" Wide 173 3/8" Green Score

Jordan, Great First Pic.
To me it shows us here at MM "Hey, I came to hunt and kill a nice buck with my bow and now I'm heading home--no brag just facts."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom