Utah Bowmans dinner?

S

South_slope

Anyone go last night? Just wondering if I missed out on the Wasatch Archery tag. Had family in town and couldnt go. Anyone know what the tag went for?

Thanks,
Jeremy

I was there, Good turnout, lots of prizes and stuff, good food, and Fred Eichler was very entertaining. Wasatch elk tag went for about 6k If I remember right. No tag went for more than 8and a half or so.

Usually a great time. Wish I could have been there, may have had a little explaining to do at that price.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hey South Slope here are the prices of the tags at the UBA dinner

Book Cliffs Archery Deer 3750.00
Wasatch Archery Elk 6000.00
La Sal Mtns Archery Elk 3750.00
San Juan Archery Deer 7500.00
Central Region Cougar 4500.00
Plateau/Fishlake/Thousand Lake Any Weapon Elk 5750.00
Southwest Desert Archery Elk 6250.00

It was a great time

WW0801

Does the uba only have banquets up north or do they make it to so. utah i have never been to one of theres although we did pick up that fishlake tag the other night i would like to see where the money goes from the uba never seen anything from them down here so i figure it must all stay up north

big6,
Currently UBA only holds the one banquet. Though we would love to have more it just isn't feasible right now. If we could get some help from some people in the cedar of st george area we might consider it. So if you and your buddies would like to help make something happen get a hold of the board and let's talk.

As far as the money goes it is similar to the others with these tags. We give 90 % to the DWR and pick projects that directly help the wildlife such as pinion juniper removal and reseeding projects. The other 10 percent we use for other recruitment and habitat projects including out new NASP support where we will be sponsoring at least 1 school a year to start the program.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom