10TH WEST AND NORTH TEMPLE
(Enter off of 10th West)

GUEST SPEAKERS: RALPH AND VICKIE CIANCIARULO

LIVE AUCTION: BOOK CLIFFS AND VERNON ARCHERY DEER PERMITS
MANY OTHER PRIZES FOR AUCTION AND RAFFLE
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A "BEAR"
LAWN FOUNTAIN AND SEVERAL BOWS

PRICE $25 PER PERSON.
(Includes Dinner and Raffle Tickets for door Prizes)

FOR RESERVATIONS CONTACT
JAY WALK 1-435-884-3410
JERRY SLAUGH 1-801-766-0869
DAVE TAYLOR 1-801467-8920

THIS WILL BE A GREAT EVENT. EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Jerry, I was wondering what the awards are going to be for and what kind of turnout is expected? Its going to be tough to out do our Bowhunting Records of Utah Banquet last year!! No, Im just kidding but seriously what are the awards for? And do you need some donations from me? Let me know.

Dustin

The awards are the UBA state tournament awards, bowhunter of the year award, etc. They give awards for the top shooters who competed in the UBA shoots and who harvested the most animals and so on. The banquet does start a 7:00 p.m. And yes we always need some donations. Dustin give me a call.

Good food, Great entertainment for a date night. Ralph and Vicky are awesome to listen too. My wife loves to hear Vicky speak. See ya there!

Damn the luck! that was last night...how did I miss it... my lose for sure.

Hope it went great!

Robb

Best UBA banquet I have attended. Good food, great entertainment, raised $9,500.00 for habitat from two conservation tags. Met a couple of MM members and talked with several dedicated bowhunters. Sorry you missed it.

PRO

Just wanted to give my props to everybody that was involved in putting this together. Had a great time, food was great, Ralph & Vicky were great. I will for sure be back next year.

Great turnout, food, and Ralph and Vicki were a treat to listen to. The sponsorship was fantastic and the prizes that were raffled off as well as the auction were right up there with the big banquets. My wife and I had a great time and are already planning on next years fun. I can see this banquet getting bigger every year. Kudos to all those responsible.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom