Utah Candidates stance on public land ownership

BeDawg

I just got my mail in ballot today for Utah. Lots of candidates I have looked over like Evan Mcmullin and his opinion on public land. I was looking for a breakdown on where my politicians stand on public land ownership. Has anyone broke down this information on all candidates running? if this information is available, please let me know where to find it as many don't have this information posted on there website.

Look for an (R) by their name. if you see it there's a 90% chance they want to hang a for sale sign.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Before I vote straight ticket Democrat, I at least want to know where the Dems stand on the issue?

I don't follow Utah politics but for the most part selling public lands is a republican thing . I've never heard a democrat suggest anything of the sorts.

Be that as it may I'd never want to see anyone vote party line without doing their homework. there are lots if other issues. the republicans will keep trying to sell public lands and the democrats will keep after gun control. they both suck you need to be sure you vote for the one that sucks the least and that needs to be on a case by case basis.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom