UTAH CWMU Bally Watts

bonehunter85

Hey everyone. I have seen some old post on this CWMU from awhile ago but nothing since. My buddy drew this tag this year and would like to know what to expect hunting this unit. We are from southern Utah and it was his 2nd choice. We are just going off word of mouth here. Any info on this from hunters that have hunted this unit would be awesome.

Hey everyone. I have seen some old post on this CWMU from awhile ago but nothing since. My buddy drew this tag this year and would like to know what to expect hunting this unit. We are from southern Utah and it was his 2nd choice. We are just going off word of mouth here. Any info on this from hunters that have hunted this unit would be awesome.
Never hunted it, but I live close to part of that unit (almost across the street), and my son and I are glassing it quite frequently...
Some really good bucks turn up (lower) when the rut gets going, or the weather gets bad! Looks like there’s some higher elevations within the unit, but we don’t have access to the whole unit...
Good luck!

I think your right treedagain.. He must have thought he put in for a different unit with general hunting for a 2nd choice. That's good news though iluvrax Thanks for the response!

Never hunted it, but I have guided in Near Springs which is right next door. Some great bucks running around during the November hunts, I would definitely take those dates if it was my tag.

My brother hunted it last year, as were friends with the landowner,and live next door. Lot's of bad genetics, with crabby fronts. The management bucks were more impressive than anything I saw. Go on the late dates and hope for snow. Bigger bucks are on the property late as per sheds that are found.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom