utah draw odds ??

why

odds dont work for us cousin 1 bookcliffs rdls.elk 17 points -unsuccesful uncle 1 boocliffs rdls elk. 16 points -unsuccesful uncle 2 bookcliffs rdls elk 15 points - unsuccesful cousin 2 bookcliffs rdls elk. 14 points -unsuccesful cousin 3 bookcliffs rdls elk . 14 points-unsuccesful NEPHEW 1 BOOKCLIFFS RDLS ELK .13 POINTS SUCCESFUL!!! brother 1 northslope uintas east .goat 15 points unsucessful. odds had to figure out when punch in these numbers but we got 1 elk tag at least is utah great or what.???

50% of the tags go to max point holders.....the rest are in the random draw where anyone from 0 to max can draw them....

Thats why some 14yo girl with 0 points keeps drawing my Moose tag every year.....

If Utah would square their points like Nevada, guys with mucho points would have a much better shot. It really helps. There is really not much reward for years of dedication in putting in, until of course you get max points and are in the 50 percent pool.
Say a guy puts in 15 years and has 15 points but is still not in the max point pool. Some guy with 5 points only has 10 less draw numbers. That isn't much benefit in my opinion.

every year.....a bleeding heart!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I have 14 Desert Bighorn points and put my father in a few years ago with ZERO and yep, he drew! That's the beauty of the system. I really like the fact there is always a chance, just wish it would go my way once or twice or I will be hunting only 1 "once in a lifetime" animal and 1 limited entry animal before I'm 50!

>cousin 3 drew your moose tag
>with 4points

cousin 3 bookcliffs rdls elk . 14 points-unsuccesful

CARMA AT IT'S BEST....Take my Moose tag will ya......LOL

that's the worst part about having Alot of points, you think your going to draw then when you don't your mad as Hell

no all early rifle. also guy i work with 17 points did not draw b.c rdls. muzzel loader tag should have been slam dunk but he also unsucessful go figure.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom