Utah drawing results

Zeke

Long Time Member
Ok, here's the 3 dollar question.
What will be the date of the very first ligitimate "my card was hit" for the Utah drawing in 2014?
Better get your guesses in quick before the first card is hit!
(I'll guess that the first one will be next Friday the 16th but my guess doesn't count toward the huge prize)
The rules are simple, the first correct guess wins my last $3 but subsequent guesses of the same date will win an attaboy! 1 guess per player.
Don't make me keep this money in my wallet!
Zeke

>Ok, here's the 3 dollar question.
>
>What will be the date of
>the very first ligitimate "my
>card was hit" for the
>Utah drawing in 2014?
>Better get your guesses in quick
>before the first card is
>hit!
>(I'll guess that the first one
>will be next Friday the
>16th but my guess doesn't
>count toward the huge prize)
>
>The rules are simple, the first
>correct guess wins my last
>$3 but subsequent guesses of
>the same date will win
>an attaboy! 1 guess per
>player.
>Don't make me keep this money
>in my wallet!
>Zeke

Since your guess doesn't count, I'll take next Friday the 16th!

I'll go one step farther ...

Friday, the 16th , at 5:30 pm ...

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-09-14 AT 09:14PM (MST)[p]I'm not even close to drawing anything so why am I so excited for the draw?

Might be goofy (sorry for using part of your name Mr goofyelk) but I think I get excited just thinking one of my MM brothers might draw and I get to be a small part of the celebration.

Now I'm wondering if it won't be week after next since they won't post until the end of the month. I don't know, but it's getting close.

Good luck to us all,
Zeke

I will go with the 13th as they sent the tag numbers to the Nv. draw company on the 7th......

So drop in available credit by EOD the 13th.....

Come on D-Ram tag!! ha

Robb

14th afternoon around 1:00 PM.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

We have 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20 and 21 covered.
It looks like most of you guys think it will all start this coming week.
That's cool if it does but I have no idea.
Zeke

>We have 13, 14, 15, 16,
>19, 20 and 21 covered.
>
>It looks like most of you
>guys think it will all
>start this coming week.
>That's cool if it does but
>I have no idea.
>Zeke

Thinking 5/15 also...

'Ike'

"We have 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20 and 21 covered"

OK OK i'll take the 17th i have about as much chance of drawing a tag as we do of them coming out on that Saturday anyways.

Zeke just sold me a house. I know he has more than $3. But since he's feelin' giddy generous from yonking a Bullwinkle tag for himself, you'd best take advantage of him while you can.
I won't even be in town to check, cause I will be out scouting for the tag I know I am going to get!
Best of luck all.

I'm going with Jan 29th. That was the first day the 2014 application was open. My card got hit for several app fees that day which is propbably the only CC hits I'll see this year. Do I WIN?

I will say the 17th by noon we will get our first real charges hitting cards, and they will be done posting by the 23rd. All credit card companies are not created equal and some take a little longer to show charges judging from my experience. Debit cards being ran as credit transactions take the longest usually.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

>I'm going with Jan 29th.
>That was the first day
>the 2014 application was open.
> My card got hit
>for several app fees that
>day which is propbably the
>only CC hits I'll see
>this year. Do I
>WIN?

Technically speaking, yes. In the spirit of the $3 game, no.
I was referring to when a card was hit for the drawing results not the application itself.
But if you want to claim a prize just post your full name, address, pnone, social security number and bank account number (complete with routing info) and I'll be happy to transfer $3 into your account. (PS: I'm not from Nigeria) lol

Good one pines-tines. That's all the hits my card will see in Utah too.

Zeke

PS: you guys will need to help me determine a winner based on the first post about the draw results. (It's such a huge prize that cheating is probably not a huge issue)

Get ready for the first hit tomorrow afternoon.
With my 3 dollars, I'm going to buy a .22 shell. Ya baby.

Gator,
I'll give you a 22 shell (it's been in my ashtray for a few years) but you cannot win the huge $3 prize if cards get hit tomorrow.
The detailed and very legal rules state that the winner shall be the person who guesses the date first! Not second and adds a time! Haha
Roadlesshunter will be the winner if the date is tomorrow.
All decisions of the judges are final (I'm the judges) and not open for dispute.
(Bellyaching is acceptable and even encouraged)
Zeke

>Get ready for the first hit
>tomorrow afternoon.
>With my 3 dollars, I'm going
>to buy a .22 shell.
>Ya baby.
>
Hahahahah that's hariois a .22 shell haha that made me laugh thanks gator!

>Down goes the 13th.......I could-a-used that
>$3 for 3/4 of a
>gallon of fuel....ha
>Robb

There are all sorts of creative ways to use the huge prize money. This is another fine example! LMAO

Hey Robb, I heard the F&G is going to make sheep tag recipients wait a few extra days... just for sport! JK

Good luck and may your card be struck!
Zeke

If I win do you send a 1099 with it. If so I would like to donate it to charity. If not I will take the 22 shell.

DZ

Look the 14th was a perfect Day and the DWR screwed that up. LOL

I have $100 missing from my available balance that I can't account for and can't remember charging. Too bad no tags that I put in for cost $100 or I'd be really getting excited.

Grizzly

Utah used to have the draw open to the public. Do they still do this? Has the drawing for sure taken place?

I can remember the open draws. It used to be like a holiday.. Always got the day off and attended. It was crazy and packed, but it was fun to watch those who had their names called out. They used to do it out in the rear parking lot, and then they went inside to a large conference room. I would imagine it has gotten too big and too technical now to do that, plus it is being done in Nevada.. It was a fun day until you got to the end and your name still hadn't been called!
Those were the good ol' days..

I remember going every year, starting in the mid 70's. I was working at Wolfe's sporting goods beginning in 1972 and it was only a couple years after that when I started going to the annual drawing.
When it first began there were only about 30 or 40 of us in the room (before they went outside). CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE TODAY?????

We're worse than kids at Christmas!
Zeke

Yep, remember the draing inside to the public and then they started posting several lists at the office and people were going there all through the night to check them. Now the big technical world and the drawing being in Nevada, it's just not the same good old days!!!

I called Game and Fish at 4 pm. She said that everyone was assigned a number today. She said the drawing has not happened yet. She said to keep watching my credit card as it could show up at anytime. I was under the impression that the drawing would take place tomorrow. Lets hope. :)

Broke _hunter claims he got hit $40 for a general deer tag. He banks at Mountain America CU.
If he's ligitimate then he's the first post I've seen.
The 15th might be the day (today) and we would have our big winner.
He can't be the only one so I suspect others will follow.
We're getting mixed reports about whether or not the drawing has actually happened.
Stay tuned.
Zeke
PS: I've got to go home a hill or two right now so I'll check back in a couple hours.

>I called Game and Fish at
>4 pm. She said that
>everyone was assigned a number
>today. She said the
>drawing has not happened yet.
>She said to keep watching
>my credit card as it
>could show up at anytime.
>I was under the impression
>that the drawing would take
>place tomorrow. Lets hope.
> :)

So no drawing yet, how can people get CC hits...Or are General tags different?

'Ike'

When I talked to game and fish at 4 pm she said that the ID numbers were issued today. She said "if I were you I would watch my credit card closely" I assumed that the draw was odds were going to take place tomorrow. But maybe they started today. Good luck to all :)

I got hit for 2 non-res general deer tags for my wife and me, next year maybe elk, I will have 13 points. Congrats to all that got drawn!

Congrats GeorgeE! I am hoping for that tag also. I just called my cc company and I do not have any charges yet... How many points did you have?

Bullofthewoods, congrats! I will be talking with you tomorrow.

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]Bulloftjewoods It's a BIG unit, but maybe I will see you out there! Good Luck! Got lucky and got the tag as well!

with Cabelas Cards, check your credit limit, minus your available credit, minus the current charges. it will show the amount of charges that are pending. As long as you know what charges you have made, you should be able to determine if there are any charges to your account. If that is too confusing, call the company and wait on hold, forever, (because that is what everybody is doing tonight) and they will tell you what pending charges you have. I had LE elk X 2 and dedicated hunter.

Best of luck!

>Congrats GeorgeE! I am hoping
>for that tag also.
>I just called my cc
>company and I do not
>have any charges yet...
>How many points did you
>have?
>
>Bullofthewoods, congrats! I will be
>talking with you tomorrow.
>
>2Pointer
>www.jglowblinds.com

Thank you, 9 points...Good luck and congrats guys!

'Ike'

Great for you guys getting hits/drawing!!

I am out of here in like 30 minutes for Wyo thru next Tuesday...

Hopefully something for me by then when I get back.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 08:11AM (MST)[p]pending charges for a general deer tag! Anyone know when the results are available so we know which unit we drew if we applied for more than just first choice?

Well, well, well! I leave the site for a couple hours and look what you guys do! All Hell breaks loose and you guys go and start drawing great tags!

Congratulations to those who have drawn!

It will take a few days to sort it all out since it seens the cards get hit in waves. Like usual, it will be 3 maybe 4 days to get all the charges billed to the cards.

*****WE HAVE A $3 WINNER*****! Devlin, the very first poster on this thread, guessed the 15th. While there were others who guessed the right day, they guessed after Devlin did.

I think we all had a pretty good idea of when this thing would all break loose but it's always fun to guess.

Thanks for all the posters and a BIG congrats to the lucky drawers of tags.

Zeke , Thanks for the contest . Even though I didn't win the big money. :) This always a fun time of the year ! Good luck everyone. This is xmas for the outdoors man of Utah anyway.

>LAST EDITED ON May-15-14
>AT 10:25?PM (MST)

>
>Bulloftjewoods It's a BIG unit, but
>maybe I will see you
>out there! Good Luck!
> Got lucky and got
>the tag as well!

Congrats elklvr! Looking forward to it, I've got a month off work. Never been there but have several friends who have.

>Congrats GeorgeE! I am hoping
>for that tag also.
>I just called my cc
>company and I do not
>have any charges yet...
>How many points did you
>have?
>
>Bullofthewoods, congrats! I will be
>talking with you tomorrow.
>
>2Pointer
>www.jglowblinds.com

Here's hoping you get his 2Pointer. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

Big John T.
It's always a pleasure bumping into you here at MM.
You did win an attaboy prize because you did guess the correct date. Devlin was just quicker on the trigger.

I can't believe that the very first poster guessed correctly. I've reached out to him but the $3 might not be enough to even get him to PM me back. LOL

You're right again, it's OUR Christmas time of year right now! Good luck man, it's not over yet!

Zeke

>Big John T.
>It's always a pleasure bumping into
>you here at MM.
>You did win an attaboy prize
>because you did guess the
>correct date. Devlin was just
>quicker on the trigger.
>
>I can't believe that the very
>first poster guessed correctly. I've
>reached out to him but
>the $3 might not be
>enough to even get him
>to PM me back. LOL
>
>
>You're right again, it's OUR Christmas
>time of year right now!
>Good luck man, it's not
>over yet!
>
>Zeke

Maybe we will see up at Fish Lake this year ?

LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 10:14PM (MST)[p]So i just checked my card and i had two $55 antelope hits last night and ealier today but now its no longer showing the charges. Is this hapening to anyone else or does anyone know whats going on?

My card was hit twice yesterday. North Rich Archery Pronghorn and general deer archery for me. I drew the same Archery pronghorn tag 7 years ago, it was great time and took PY buck. Time to dust off blind, I already have permission to put my blind on same water hole.

Either one of my two kids drew limited entry deer or (more likely) they both drew Monroe general deer riffle tags.

Same thing happened to me. I had two general deer charges and now they are gone. Mine was a Wells Fargo credit card so maybe it is just a bank issue. Also would all the charges go through at the same time or is there still a chance I could draw LE and it just hasn't charged yet??

I just looked at my cc to see if something was there. It looks like I drew SW Desert LE archery elk as a NR.

BigJohnT says it's Christmas time for the utah outdoorsman. Well I just checked the cabelas balance ... again and no charges for me. I guess I was on the naughty list this year. The sad part is I won't even get a lump of coal, just the dreaded UNSUCCESSFUL x 3 for me x 2 for my son and x 3 for my brother.

Guess I'll be doing over the counter elk again.

Congrats to those of you who are bringing in the CC hits.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom