UTah dwr in the news again

So?

Maybe I Need to Use another Name?

Maybe that'll Help Me Pull a Tag?

You'd Have to know by now,if You Get Your Ass in a Nine Line Bind in one State,You're Ass is Grass in Several others As Well!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>Nothing?s coming up

The Link is Working!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

when you buy your hunting license you have to check the box that says something to the effect of you're not a convicted felon, you're not fraudulently obtaining this license and you're not a restricted person obtaining a hunting license. He knew he was a restricted person and bought a license anyway.
Not to mention after 2 trips to Alaska after brown bears he knew shooting one over bait was illegal.
So screw him.

Another rich dude that uses a very savy lawyer to escape culpability for his actions...

He uses "variants of his name" when obtaining hunting permits..?? Receives a letter telling him he's suspended but still applies and gets 16 licenses..?? I'm guessing his criminalistic behaviors extend into his "paving contractor" business. I'd steer far and wide of this guy. Having charges dropped is very different than being innocent.

Also, the DWR is seriously incompetent apparently. I have to agree with the part about someone getting a license online even though they are supposed to be flagged and denied. What's the point of having interstate compacts about poachers if it doesn't work..??

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

The part that yall may need to read is he has a judges order as part of his plea agreement in Alaska from that judge stating his suspension was only for that state. SO legally do other states not have to respect a judges order from another state without due process?

I do agree it seems he is the luckiest dude in the world. :D

>The part that yall may
>need to read is he
>has a judges order as
>part of his plea agreement
>in Alaska from that judge
>stating his suspension was only
>for that state. SO
>legally do other states not
>have to respect a judges
>order from another state without
>due process?
>
>I do agree it seems he
>is the luckiest dude in
>the world. :D

yeah, about as lucky as the texans that poached the bighorn....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom