Utah Fish Lake cow Tag?

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
Question for all of you that live in the area. I'll be coming from Las Vegas area and heading for a cow hunt the first week of October. What would be the quickest way to get into the middle part of the Fish Lake unit. Will my quad be useful? If I take I15 to I70 and at Salinas heading south or taken 89 the fastest way? Mt Terril will be where I'll be heading! Thanks in advance.

if i was you i would get off in Richfield and go to Fishlake it self then through seven mile to Terrell your wheeler will be of good use bring it for sure

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]

NvBuck is right about going into Richfield on I70 and then up to Fishlake. Wheelers can not be taken off of the main roads on that area of the Fishlake anywhere. If you are hunting the Terrell area, there are not a lot of areas you can use it.
If you want to do your looking on the main roads on your atv, it will be handy but not a necessity

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom