Utah General Season Bucks?

ThunderImpulse4

I haven't seen any posts about Utah General Season Rifle bucks???

POST THEM UP!!!!

Don't pass on the first day if you would shoot it the last day

Maybe they have been just too busy to post like myself.
I've helped pack out 4 different bucks this week, all were the biggest each person has shot to date.
I personally shot a once in a lifetime buck and will get around to posting a picture in a week or two.

BTW, I have to disagree with your first day, last day comment 100%. Unless your just looking for a meat buck and antler size means nothing.

There's always next year

I have seen more pictures of good Utah bucks this year than in my recent memory. Obviously those I have seen are not posting them on here. My congratulations to ridgetops and his friends! It seems as though there are a few more big bucks around now than in the recent past. I hope that is the case!

I personally know of at least one big buck that made it through the hunts because we blew him into hiding this weekend.

Best year I've ever seen. A lot of casual hunters who will never post, killed heavy bucks.

>A lot of casual hunters
>who will never post, killed
>heavy bucks.

So true.....and if they do post they'll never do it again. Everyone is looking for something different from the experience, I guess.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-15 AT 09:37AM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]My buddy killed this guy on the gen. season opener......

75103817img0930.jpg

I updated the Contest Gallery yesterday and added a couple photos of General Season Utah slugs. They are big ones. Take a look there.

[font size=+1]Contest Gallery[/font]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

>
>>A lot of casual hunters
>>who will never post, killed
>>heavy bucks.
>
>So true.....and if they do post
>they'll never do it again.
>Everyone is looking for something
>different from the experience, I
>guess.
>
>Zeke

Yeah, kind of a sad deal really. I used to rush home and post up my Deer or Elk kill! I killed by best buck ever this year, and I'm just not sure it's worth all the work to write up a good story with pics.

2a0fcsk.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom