Utah houndsmen banquet

Any truth to the rumor that you guys will be auctioning off a 5 day roadtrip to Gallup NM with HoundDawg himself as host ?? Hookers and liquer all inclusive??

Well CB, the Banquet was last week, so I guess your high school girlfriend ain't the only one who was late! ;)

They did try and auction off the trip to Gallup, hookers and booze included but couldn't get any takers. Then the Auctioneer had a hunch and followed it, took the Hookers out of the deal and made it a 4 day Gallup trip with just me.

All the sudden hands were flying up everywhere. Who would have guessed a Banquet hall full of Hound guys and I was the only
Hetro-sexual in the room??

Of course anyone who has done much reading on this Forum lately probably shouldn't be too surprised. :) :)

But sorry CB... just like your first three girlfriends and the neighbor lady... you're late too buddy!

>Oh...... and someone said you might
>have Kevin D and Ike
>mud wrestlin too.

A good one and pretty funny! I thought mud wresting was girl sport done half naked, but I suppose two hounddoggers could land in a mud hole on the mountain if things went south........

Back in the late seventies I was drilling a well right in the town of Spanish Fork for Gulf, out near some stock yard or sales barn. Anyway, we could see the highway well from the rig floor. My Derrick hand was from California and wrestled in college and my motor hand had wrestled in high school somewhere in Utah...

Well they'd been on the fight and came up on the rig floor and ask me if they could go wrestle in a mud hole out by the motor sheds. I ask why? My motor hand told me our derrick hand thought he could put his face in the mud, and well, he wasn't so sure of that. I told them go ahead of they want to but if they got mad and started throwing down on each other they were both fired!

Well they got out in that mud hole and went at it, and after awhile the larger derrick hand did put the smaller motor hand's face in the mud. And they both stayed cool and came back up on the floor with mud all over them: the derrick hand bragging that he'd done what he promised he would and the motor hand bragging that it wasn't as easy as he'd thought.........

Life is good............

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom