Utah Jazz owner Larry Miller dies today

That is sad news. He was a great guy who stood up for what he believed in and did a lot of great stuff behind the scene when nobody was looking. He had a great work ethic and was able to achieve many things.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Sad day indeed! Mr. Utah Jazz. Not only a great sportsman but seemed to be a truly nice guy.

RUS

Sorry to hear that. Seems like I just heard him on ESPN radio here in Albuquerque just a few weeks ago. I've always liked him. He had a few dealerships here, along with Karl Malone.

He was a stand up guy, he will be missed. He did a lot for the community. What a fine example of how to run a sports team among other things.

Yes - sad news for all Jazz fans. No one was more loyal to his team or coach than Larry H. He was a class act as an owner too. I wonder what this does to Sloan's future - at the end of every season it seems that he is contemplating retirement or leaving the team, Larry was always able to talk him down off his tractor. We'll see what happens now.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I'll miss him, but I hated seeing him suffer. I looked up to Larry as inspiration of what one man can do with determination and dedication.

My deepest sympathy to the Miller family. Larry was always a stand up guy, who stood for what he believed in, believed in hard work, and done a lot for the state of Utah and the basketball community.. He will be greatly missed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom