Utah Mt Goat Hunt Video

This is one of my dream hunts too. I wish I had applied for goats instead of moose....... Hopefully my wife draws soon.

Did you hunt with your bow with the rifle season or is there a way/tag to hunt with a bow with no one else hunting with a rifle?

that was amazing. great job and a beautiful goat. i am hoping to draw that tag in 2014 if you have any advice you wouldnt mind sharing send pm a pm i would certianly appreciate it again congrats

Great Job on a fine Trophy! Your right, it is about the experience of the hunt. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Tallbuck1

I enjoyed your video. Now I have to go goat hunting. lets see I have drawn my moose and my bison so if I get my RMB in the next few years and then my desert in 20 maybe I will be crazy enough to go hike that steep crap. that would put me about 84 don't think it is going to happen. Besides that you have to be crazy to hike that steep crap. Good Job. I seen where you were at creeping around like a spider in the rocks. If I do draw I am calling you to come pack it out. congrats man.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-14 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]Wapiti, that is a great video. You've done some nice work on your YouTube channel. Loved the "cooking salmon" video. Thanks

Congrats on a great goat. I was able to take a nice Billy there in 2012 with my bow. It is truly the hunt of a lifetime. Great video also. Wish I could have had my hunt on video but I was hunting alone. Congrats again.
8852537090_4453614144075_730952739_n.jpg

Awesome video. I doubt I can put a video that good together when I get my mountain goat hunt but I will do my best. I am also waiting my turn to pull a mountain goat tag in Utah. I have 10 bonus points going into this years draws. This is my first years as a non-resident applying for Utah tags. I going to go by the "keep you hopes high and you expectations low" standard in this years draws. I want to draw the tag but I realize it may take me a few more years. Luckily, when I do draw my mountain goat tag I can take about two weeks off from work and try to do the hunt with my bow. I also have a place to stay in Brigham City and several friends who are waiting to help me when I finally get lucky and draw the tag.

Thanks for sharing your video. I watched it a few weeks ago, but I just saw you post on here today.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

Great video. I just sent you a pm

"I hate being bi-polar.....Its awesome"

Wapiti That was freaking Awesome! Great Job! You have a great video. Congrats man. That was just like watching a Primos video! Your friend did a great job of taking the video as well.

Great video. Beautiful hide.

My wife had the tag this year but we had to turn it in a few weeks ago. She's still trying to recover from a knee surgery back in April. Hopefully next year she can do it. She now has 19 pts so getting the tag is a 100% deal.

Grizzlyhunter,

Great looking Billy, and even better with a bow, great job. . Did you post a story about your hunt? if you did I can't locate it and would love to hear about it as I'm sure others on here would like.

Which Willard hunt did you have, first or second?

My wife drew the early Willard Hunt this year but turned the tag in the week before it opened due to knee issues so she now has 19 points and a bad knee :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom