utah muzzleloader elk hunt-F/S

BBD

I have a chance to take someone on some private land to hunt elk during the muzzle loader hunt. This is a two day only hunt, Sunday the 4th and Tuesday the 6th.
You must already have a northern Utah any elk muzzle loader tag.
I guided on this land on the rifle hunt and we shot bulls anywhere from 310 to 364. I have seen bulls from 300 to 360 in the past couple weeks-the cold weather should just make it better.
This is a great chance for someone to hunt some big bulls on private land.
tresspass fee is $2000.00-comes with a guide, all you need to bring is your tag and gun.
The land is between Morgan and Coalville.
E-mail me at [email protected] for more info.
First come/highest bidder.
I will scouting on Friday and have a full report-But I need to get someone one this once in a blue moon hunt.
BBD

Thanks for the post shummy I was really thinking you were the one.
The split in the hunt lets elk move in I wouldn't think it would work but I have seen it. Anyways this hunt is not for everyone but it is a great chance at some private land that holds some really nice bulls.
The normal Elk hunt for a rifle 4 day is 8500.00 so 2 for 2000.00 is not so bad.
Like I said we have killed some great bulls this year-with many more just waiting.

must have been hunterman67. He will talk smack until it's with a game warden.

Just a update after our Sunday hunt, it took 3 hours to get into place but only one shot to end the hunt. Bull scored 354, I will post pick asap.

Hey anyone out there good with pics-They will not upload??
I think the pics are to large?? I'll keep working on it.
2000.00 for a 354 bull-Is that to much??? I was thinking we did pretty good? I have seen guys pay more for less.

Since there's no pics, can we call BS on the score?

I don't know that country very well, but from I do know bulls that big are pretty rare.

Post 'em up!:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom