Utah Results Posted - 12:01 a.m. TONIGHT

HuntElk4Fun_

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-06 AT 08:24PM (MST)[p]According to the DWR forum admin (on the DWR forum), he is personally posting them tonight on the website at 12:01 a.m. Hope he comes through as he says since I will be up to check them out. :)

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

The premium tags are after the main LE permits down near the bottom of the page...

AND IT IS OFFICIAL....I'M STILL A LLLLLLOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRR

At least now the pressure is off..

Looks like I have 11 points for deer now so I,ll save a bunch of money not going to Utah this year...Devlin

I have been tryin since 6:00 am this morning and the site worked but nothing was posted they said at 8:00 am the results would be posted at about 7:50 am there site was down. I cant wait to see who drew hope they get there *&%* together.

"Nimrod" - A person expert in or dedicated to the outdoors.

Not working for me have been trying for hours, but can not get access. Either the site is down or it is just the high vloume of people that are trying to get on. My computer which normally moves real fast, can't even find the DWR website, I can find all other Divisions of the State of Utah.

borntohunt

Good to see that people are getting in, hope everybody is seeing su. Not me I will be looking at a un I havent had a hit or notification or anything how about you guys, maybe later this is killing me....

"Nimrod" - A person expert in or dedicated to the outdoors.

What a JOKE! all this waite and still cant get to the site..Friday the 28th at 7:30pm

Elk horn what is the matter it was posted do you need a link?
NO nota maybe wyo!!

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

I have been on severl tiems Hmm never had a prob

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

I found the Premium LE elk, they are listed at the bottom of the Any Weapon page.....

NADA for my niece that will be home from her mission in July... dang the luck!

I didn't draw nuthin'!!!! Oh I forgot, I didn't put in for the draw in Utah. Ha ha, good luck guys in the draw. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom