Utah State Football team quits

Gunnihunter

The snowflakes on the 1 and 5 Utah State team quit on the year. Would they have quit if they were 5 and 1. I don’t think so. I hope they never come back. The school should “cancel” the program.

You should read the story instead of just the headline. There's nothing said about the wuhan flu, but who knows I guess. Reads as if they're taking a stand for their interim coach.

Last edited:
Michigan just bailed on the #3 Buckeyes- shunk weasels said they had too many covid cases, but they were horrible this year and Harbaugh is just about done as coach. Players don't want to play. 1st time since 1917 The wusseriens aren't playing one of the biggest Rivalry games out there.

Goof for them! Stand up the SJW president of the University, hopefully get her fired. She made comments about not wanting to keep the interim head coach because he is poly and LDS.

I did. Your job is to play football. Period. Your opinion doesnt matter.
Then what was the score?

In the end, the players proved if they don't play then nobody wins. They get a degree and the school gets millions of dollars. That's the reality of college football. In this case, they'll still get their degree but the school won't get the money. I say their opinion mattered here.

I have no idea what the Pres said on that call, but the players voted unanimously to boycott so it must've been bad.

I don't like her for all the rape/sexual assault stuff that's happened at USU in their football, music, and frat programs. She should've taken some responsibility long ago. I draw a hard line at hurting women and children. No excuses on that one for me. It's past time for her to be gone.

Last edited:
Then what was the score?

In the end, the players proved if they don't play then nobody wins. They get a degree and the school gets millions of dollars. That's the reality of college football. In this case, they'll still get their degree but the school won't get the money. I say their opinion mattered here.

I have no idea what the Pres said on that call, but the players voted unanimously to boycott so it must've been bad.

I don't like her for all the rape/sexual assault stuff that's happened at USU in their football, music, and frat programs. She should've taken some responsibility long ago. I draw a hard line at hurting women and children. No excuses on that one for me. It's past time for her to be gone.

I doubt pretty highly that if your employees boycotted your business thus shutting it down, you keep the hired on and paid.

Im not sure, but i doubt there is anything in their letters of intent or "contract" that allows for retention of scholarship for boycotting.

You cannot let the inmates run the asylum. Period.

ID cut them all. They play at Utah State. Your not losing much. In fact as a taxpayer, they can cut the entire program

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom