Utah Tag Numbers??

rancher05

Does anyone know where to find 2023 Utah big game tag numbers that was approved. For all units, seasons and species??

Just saw the tag numbers for the unit I hunt. Have to go back and pull it up to get the exact numbers but the Population estimate is a little over 6000 deer with the buck to doe ratio yielding a little more then 1900 bucks. They issued 2500 tags. Seems like a good idea to issue more tags then you have bucks.
Wes

Just saw the tag numbers for the unit I hunt. Have to go back and pull it up to get the exact numbers but the Population estimate is a little over 6000 deer with the buck to doe ratio yielding a little more then 1900 bucks. They issued 2500 tags. Seems like a good idea to issue more tags then you have bucks.
Wes
With a success rate less than 50 percent. I don't see a problem with it. I bet the buck/doe ratio will probably even go up over last year because the wildlife board cut several hundred tags from the dwr proposal.

If his numbers are correct and there is a 40% success rate, that would be 1000 bucks killed, out of 1900? Is this a general area?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom