Utah Wasatch Moose on Life Support

RoadlessHunter

We are down to the last week end. Big moose have been hard to find. 9 Days of hard hunting and the biggest we have found was a 35 inch with bad palms. If anyone had see a good moose on the Wasatch lately let me know were. We are almost out of time and it appears that the Moose herds are down. THIS IS A MAYDAY CALL!!!. I would say that moose hunting is the least fun hunt out there. We haven't seen a bull in 9 days of hunting that would even make us put a bullet in the gun. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Good Luck Brad!

I'm No Help in that Unit!

I did see a Nice Bull Saturday morning!

First Good Bull I've seen in years!

I don't think the Brain Parasite or whatever it is,is Helping Our Moose Herd!

Hope You Find Him!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Does it take in current creek? If so we seen a good bull coming up center street in heber just before the mill hollow and current creek junction. Pm me if you would like.

"We are almost out of time and it appears that the Moose herds are down."

WOLF'S?!!!

"I don't think the Brain Parasite or whatever it is,is Helping Our Moose Herd!"

WOLFS?!!!

hornkiller.jpg

>Wow, a Utah post in the
>General section. You don't see
>that everyday.

OMG what are you the PC police? You are beginning to sound like a winey 2 year old. Yes there are a lot of people from Utah who like to hunt, more than I would like (would like to draw an LE hunt more than once every 15-20 years). Put on your big boy pants and deal with it or STFU.

>>Wow, a Utah post in the
>>General section. You don't see
>>that everyday.
>
>
>OMG what are you the PC
>police? You are beginning to
>sound like a winey 2
>year old. Yes there are
>a lot of people from
>Utah who like to hunt,
>more than I would like
>(would like to draw an
>LE hunt more than once
>every 15-20 years). Put on
>your big boy pants and
>deal with it or STFU.
>

+1.... Utah posts in the general forum, no $hit. Seeing as how the Founder is a local boy, based in SL Co. Can't image why there are so many Utah guys on here....what are the odds.....maybe it would make you happier if the Utah forum was moved to the top of the page. Whinny little punk. Let me add the ha ha, so you don't get even more butt hurt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom