utah willard peak goat

sixthtine

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-11 AT 01:52PM (MST)[p]here is a couple pics of my billy i took on willard peak, what a mean mountain it is up there lol

32542011_goat_012.jpg

44822011_goat_009.jpg

96912011_goat_016.jpg

39922011_goat_021.jpg

THE A TEAM

congrads on a nice goat. he looks really thick. if you dont mind me asking how thick was his bases and his length. also how old is he

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-11 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]thx guys his bases are 5 6/8 and he is 9 1/2 long he carries his mass for a long way..... he isnt the biggest goat but i am more then happy with him. we counted his rings and he is either 8 or 9 yrs old... ya el i am going to do a full body mount its going to break the bank ha ha ha

THE A TEAM

Now is a good time to tell your wife that times are tough and if she could get a part time job to pay for your full body mount that would make you very happy! :) ok dont or you might be the next one to jump off that 20 foot cliff trying to get away! ha

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-11 AT 11:57PM (MST)[p]Fantastic billy!! Love the mass he carries.

Congrats to you on a helluva trophy.

------------------
DRSS

Nice job sixthtine, and great billy and a hunt of a lifetime. You know our F&G bioloigists have done a great job when you can kill an animal like this in this area as well as several other units on the Wasatch Front and have the Great Salt Lake, the Utah desert and a million people just below you in the background.

My wife now has 16 goat pts so one of these next years she'll draw in her unit.

thx, it was for sure the hunt of a lifetime, it was the most rugged yet beautiful country, and to get to watch all of the goats move through the cliffs with ease was amazing...it was a blast i was a little sceptical about putting in for willard, but now that i have been up there and have seen the quality of the goats i would put in for willard again in a heart beat if i could

THE A TEAM

hey sixthtine I sent you a PM

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

Very nice. MTn goats are a real fun, yet difficult hunt, and almost everyone who has done one will remember that hunt more than almost any other. Good jub.
Bill

hey guys i just had my goat officially scored by rusty hall he ended up at 50 4/8 not a monster but makes the all time book

THE A TEAM

I beg to differ, anything that makes the all-time book is a monster. Congrats on a great billy. I'm sittin on 12 points so I hope I'll get a chance in a few years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom