"Utahan's Want Wolves"

JadgBob

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22345157&ni...ing-for-wolf-protection-in-utah&s_cid=queue-1

As an Idaho resident, Utahan's better get very active and aggressive to counteract these people. If you sit back and think "someone else will take care or it" you are mistaken. Hopefully RMEF, MDF, SFW, and all other sportsman groups can unite on a common cause and keep the non-residents from ruining your natural resources.

--JadgBob
"If you leave it up to chance, chances are it is not going to Happen"

I say treat them like coyotes... Shot on sight and have a $50 bounty!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I am with justr... I don't see any difference between them and coyotes. They are beautiful vreatures, but so are all the animals I love to hunt. Non-sportsmen just don't get how much we love the animals we pursue...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

"A 2004 scientific public opinion survey conducted at Utah State University indicated that a substantial majority of Utahns like wolves, want to see them in the state, recognize that they are a necessary component of healthy ecosystems, and do not believe that they would pose an unacceptable risk to human activities, livestock or big game."

No risk to livestock or big game? Are their heads in the sand for heavens sake???

I've got bad news for the DWR and you Utahans who don't want wolves. The Endangered Species Act doesn't care what you want.

Recently a wolf was tracked in California. Some outfit in Oregon sued the state of CA to list the wolf as an endangered species, and won. It is now illegal to kill a wolf in CA, and will remain so until it is fully recovered and taken off the list.

The same thing is comming to Utah, if it hasn't already. If you think Utah will be a "Wolf Free" state, I believe you're sadly mistaken.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom