UTAHN DIES IN ARGENTINA!!!

B

bobcatbess

CLIMBING DOWN THE MEANEST MOUNTAIN GOD EVER MADE CLAIMS MORE LIVES!!!

GUESS A STORM MOVED IN ON THEM & THEY WERE ACTUALLY GOING DOWN THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN???

DIS-ORIENTED I THINK???

THE ELEVATION IS ENOUGH TO TIP MOST PEOPLE OVER WITHOUT THE SEVIER WEATHER!!!

SORRY TO HEAR THIS!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

What is "SEVIER WEATHER" ?? Never seen that term for weather before. Is it some kind of severe weather caused by global warming?? Looks like the name of a county in utah......are they naming a weather event in their honor ???

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

PIPE IT DOWN CUPSY!!!

SO THATS ALL I GET HUH???

ANOTHER GRAMMAR LESSON FROM CUPSY!!!

OK!!!

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER CUPSY???

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

IT'S SEVERE,NOT SEVIER!!!

dammit..........!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I thought the Bobcat was only talking about the weather in my part of the world -- you know, God's country!

BOBCAT is always yaking, look at his count of posts so far in a short time since the mile storm...336.......J/K maybe?

Brian

I know some other Utards who went to climb some mtn. in Argintina too. I talked to them on the phone yesterday. They made it to some camp below the summit and got chased out by the storm. So they went down the mtn., rented a car, floated and flyfished some river for a few days with an outfitter and then went to and watched the Paris to Dakkar rally which is now being held in Argentina because of the threat of terrorism by Diaper Heads in the middle east and Africa. They didn't mention anything about people dying.

"SEVIER"

French word meaning "N'est pas excellent"

American translation: "not nice enuff to eat and drink wine outside"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom