Utah's deer hunts?

Pretty good.

Had collectively 13 tags (deer) within in our camp. when I left wednesday after the morning hunt we had 11 tags filled. 1 spike 3 two points, 3 three points, 4 four points. It was a great time.

RE: I missed

I haven't even taken a shot yet, and haven't missed a week off with out a couple a days in the field since Aug.(I work 7on/7off)

Took my little brother into an area that i bow hunt trying to get him on one of the 3 big bucks i saw. Well we got into position right before light, saw 2 does, and a small moose. We took a little walk to warm up. While we were walking we ran into a small buck with two does. couldn't get a shot. We get back to where we originally were, and at the bottom of the slide area there is a doe and another small two point. I swear i tried to talk him into shooting that little buck, but his wife said if he shot a buck that wasn't 4 points or better not to come home. I was telling him i saw a third point on his right side and that and his left side added up to 5 points....he didn't go for it.
Those two moved off to our left into the timber, then 3 more deer came out, the last being a small spike. two more does followed them, and then the big boy came out. The 6x5 i'd seen during bow season.....long story short Boom, that deer didn't even look up, he just kept walking. Little bro moves the bolt back,ejects the spent, slams the bolt forward, CLICK. didn't pick up another round....season over. I did make him go search for blood.None. What a great time.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom