Utah's Finest

If she is found guilty she should lose her job not just be reassigned to a desk job. especially at $88,000 a year total.

"According to the memo, the alleged DUI offenders in the 11 questionable cases did not test positive for drugs. "

Wow, that is going to cause some issues.

What upsets me most is that the brass failed to address the issue and investigate it when her patrol supervisior made out his report that bought up some very serious issues concerning her honesty while investigating alledge violations.

The citizens of Utah should be screaming at the governor's office for a full investigation of a possible mishanding the sgt.'s report and turning a blind eye to possible illegal actions on her part. This is how corruption starts in law enforcement by the brass turning their head and ignoring it. Should not be acceptable at any time.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-12 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]>What upsets me most is that
>the brass failed to address
>the issue and investigate it
>when her patrol supervisior made
>out his report that bought
>up some very serious issues
>concerning her honesty while investigating
>alledge violations.
>
> The citizens of
>Utah should be screaming at
>the governor's office for a
>full investigation of a possible
>mishanding the sgt.'s report and
>turning a blind eye to
>possible illegal actions on her
>part. This is how corruption
>starts in law enforcement by
>the brass turning their head
>and ignoring it. Should not
>be acceptable at any time.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

Thank you Relh, this is what I have thought all along, it could have been handled different on all accounts, I happen to know Lisa, I grew up with her, she made mistakes yes, but grouping her in the same category, or "Utahs finest" as it was put, is a slap to those that do their job and do it honestly, especially when some of you "armchair quaterbacks" come in and have all the answers when you havent been in their shoes, that being said, I dont think its fair to condemn the other 600+ troopers because of one.

Their are more that do good and help the citizens of Utah, and put their lives on the line NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

OH and I'm glad all you "HONEST ABES" can be the first to jump on stories like this, number 1- you aren't getting the whole story, and number 2- I wonder how many of you would like your wrong doings spread all over the news by some crooked defense attorney, and be judged and made guilty without a fair trial.

I bet she has man hands.....women like her always have man hands.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hey Fireball, I have been following this for a couple years now. If you cared to ask her, you will find that I actually complimented and thanked her in a couple PM's on this site. When the judge determined she lied under oath, I questioned the defense attorney's who have succesfully tried to undermine her credability.
After her supervisors report was made public, I lost all respect for her and the UHP officials who ignore the crap she has put on UHP.
You are absolutely right, there are those that do fantastic jobs for the UHP.There is more than one responsible for this black eye, including administrating brass.
She screwed up, fire her! or is this really the good ole boy system?

>Hey Fireball, I have been following
>this for a couple years
>now. If you cared to
>ask her, you will find
>that I actually complimented and
>thanked her in a couple
>PM's on this site. When
>the judge determined she lied
>under oath, I questioned the
>defense attorney's who have succesfully
>tried to undermine her credability.
>
>After her supervisors report was made
>public, I lost all respect
>for her and the UHP
>officials who ignore the crap
>she has put on UHP.
>
>You are absolutely right, there are
>those that do fantastic jobs
>for the UHP.There is more
>than one responsible for this
>black eye, including administrating brass.
>
>She screwed up, fire her! or
>is this really the good
>ole boy system?

Fire her, hell, she should be prosecuted!

Lisa(predator) might have to change her name, Now all Lisa's will get painted by the same paintbrush.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom