Utard Magazine

Feleno

Long Time Member
This issue has several good articles, hope you have a chance to check it out.

The cover story is from a source embedded at the DWR who sent me some pictures and literature on how they plan on dealing with illegal shed hunting. According to the classified documents, the DWR has had such good success with the RoboDeer they've now decided to employ the same technique in the northern shed hunting areas during the closed season. The literature says the RoboShed will be placed in the field, close to the road where people will be glassing. The RoboShed will be remotely moved back and forth to catch the attention of a would-be collector.

Although the DWR anticipates about $1,000 in total fines, admittedly they say it won't come close to paying off the $1 million price tag. Wild spending is what they are all about and sources say profit is of little concern. I'm thinking I could probably steal the tires off a kids tractor toy and slap them on some scrap wood and come up with something far cheaper. Anyway, since I have the power to publish such stuff I thought I'd warn you. Don?t do it, they are watching!

Utardmag-1.jpg

ROBO-SHED!

LMMFAO!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I like it execpt for the gay pride fishing week.
Everyone in ut knows to stay away from the provo river on the weekends!

Very nice!

Except for ommiting the crayola coloring section and the connect the dots page for Utah hunters, I think you have a fine magazine here.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-11 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]Thanks guys

buck
I've posted several covers. I gather you don't get down here much to visit us misfits? :)

UtardMag.jpg

TurtleCrazy.jpg

UnpopularCover.jpg

HuntinJunkie.jpg

Another fine issue Feleno! I have every issue in my collection. Someday my grandkids will be rich!

Eel

PRetty good issue! Love the coverage the Robo Shed is getting, I can just see some wardens out there gunning that thing at high speed with a shed hunter chasing right after it!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy
Thats a funny visual! :) I can imagine some slob on an ATV trying to chase the robo down with the warden thumbing the controller to full throttle.

LMAO... Good stuff!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom