UWC Habitat Project NE Region

justr_86

Long Time Member
We are asking for people to come help us in a habitat project to benefit deer, elk, pheasants, quail, geese, ducks. We will be planting over 1000 trees and browse to improve habitat along a 2.5 mile stretch of river. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, member or not. It does qualify for Dedicated hunter hours also.

We will be meeting at IGA/Jubilee in Roosevelt Saturday April 16th at 10:00 am. A small raffle will be held and we will split up into 2 groups.

Please bring a shovel, gloves and a hammer. Hope to see you there!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Tell your wife THANKS! for bringing my son home, Kenny! I think he worked his little butt off today. He said they planted 300 or so trees near Myton. He also said your boys were pretty cute kids. LOL He's pretty proud of the hard work and was happy to be a part of the project. Thanks for putting it out there on Facebook and here for folks to be involved in.

I'm glad he had a good time! The project went really well! Great turnout and got A LOT done! Thanks for volunteering your son for some slave labor! I will be sure to post up future projects, There will be lots more!!

Tell him we said thanks again!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Wished I coulda been there justr but due to a few small jobs I had to get finished up I didn't make it!

Do you know who's Truck that is for sale in the Taco Time Parking lot out by main street?

On closer look it has a few small Pin Stripes on it!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I will be sure to let you know of the next ones coming up Bess! I havent looked close at the truck but it is a really good lookin truck! I'd look closer if I didnt just buy a new one...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom