UWC online petition

just signed it. for anyone who feels they want some answers to the expo tag questions. or has concerns about the secrecy behind the funds from the expo. please take a minute to sign the petition.

Done! Don't know much about this UWC but I like it! Don't see why not chewy, it couldn't hurt could it???

Done. Sign this Birdman, X-Treme, ABE! Do the right thing.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

I believe a non res can sign it.

I signed it and passed it along as well. thanks for posting this ingo

I am getting an error when trying to submit the form - any ideas?

I want to sign and support this in any way I can!

Every sportsmen that cares about the integrity of a public resource needs to sign this petition ASAP. Your hunting future in Utah depends on it.

ANy member of the 2 groups that market these permits should be front and center on ensuring this revenue goes to UTAHS wildlife.

Tony Abbott
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

"There was an error submitting your form. Please try again later."

I'll try again later. It's not working for me right now.

Done, signed.
Also I have spread the word with other hunters I know who have also signed.
I'll keep spreading the word.
Idea....someone should head on down to Cabelas,Sportsmans Warehouse and stand out front with a sign about this petition.
That might get some attention.

I have seen zero of the usual MM SFW loyalists take a position on this petition. I would like to hear some. What say you???

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

We are only 140 signatures away from the 1000 signature goal we wanted to hit by July 4th. Please share on your social media and other forum sites and explain that we only seek transparency and fairness and that this proposal only seeks to amend the rule to match the conservation permit rule concerning public asset monies and accountability by groups who participate and benefits all big game hunting participants in our great state.

Lets get this done today! 860 to 1000 by the end of the day today! It can be done, lets get it there! Thank you all so much for your support and we know you are all busy scouting and spending time with the family. Please take a moment to share with those family members who may not be aware, have them read the proposal, sign the petition, and then ask them to share with their friends and family as well.

Shawn Spring
UWC Southern Utah Region Vice Chair

114 shy of 1000 signatures. Happy Independence Day! We'd really like to see that 1000 mark get hit by the end of the day today with family visiting family this should be a good time to rally the troops and discuss how the hunt has been changed and how you might have wish you'd done more. This is something that you CAN do. Have your friends and family sign the petition and share the link. Thank you! Be safe and NO MORE FIRES, HOW ABOUT IT?!

Shawn Spring

17 more to make 1000! Get the word out guys, as there have been close to 100 signatures in the last day and a half!

We are seven signatures from hitting 1000. I have tweeted, facebooked, Google+, myspaced, emailed, and pretty much hit every corner in Cedar City spreading the word of this important agenda item and why we want to see it addressed and adopted by the Wildlife Board. As stated, there is not one single legitimate argument against the proposal, the petition, and even members of the groups (I also being a member of MDF) feel that transparency is paramount to bringing sportsmen together on this and many other issues want this to happen. While it amazes me that we are almost to the 1000 signature mark, it shouldn't have taken this long. Please, take a few moments if you haven't looked over the proposal and read the changed, know the difference between Convention tags and the rules that apply and the Conservation tags the rules that apply there and proposal to match the two rules and how those participating groups account for fund generated by the public tags that either you or I could draw but instead are supposed to be used to generate funds for conservation projects involving wildlife.

The proposal is here as well as the link to the petition to have the WB add the proposal as an action item to their August agenda. Thank you once AGAIN for your time.

http://uwcnewsletter.wordpress.com/uwc-convention-tag-proposal/

Shawn Spring

We need one more....who's on the fence? We've lost 75,000 hunters and their family members over the last several years. We should be able to get this done right now!

Shawn

Thanks! We are off to 1500 now! This is still quite the accomplishment. Thanks to everyone who took the time to spread the word. Please don't stop! Keep it up and word will go out soon on upcoming RAC meetings with time, dates, and locations!

Shawn

Done!!
At 64 I probably won't get enough points to hunt a great unit
but this helps out the new young hunters. Good job UWC.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom