Valle Vidal youth elk hunt

WapitiDave

My son was blessed to draw the youth bull hunt on the VV this year. We've been there once for a camping/fishing trip but never during the hunting seasons. Any advice or tips and pics from past hunters would be greatly appreciated. We are all stoked that he drew the tag and hoping to the make the best of it. I know unit 52 very well and willing to share info on that unit if anyone needs any. Thanks again for any help.

WD

Congratulations to both of you. I have been fortunate enough to hunt the VV 4 different times in the past 20 years. we have harvested 376" a 342" & 348" bulls off there. only ate tag soup once. Would be more than happy to share what I know of the Valle Vidal.

NMBugleJunky,

Any information you'ed be willing to share we would appreciate. Planning on heading out there this summer and take a look around. If you would prefer to PM me that would be fine. Any pics of those bulls?

Thank you,

WD

Congrats to your son... The VV is a special place.Are you takeing horses ? or going shanks mare? I can give you some tips but prefer a PM
Jack

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom