Valles Caldera E-mail

why exactly do u guys want to hunt the vc? unless a bull has a lot of trash there is almost zero chance of it breaking 350.

paul has hunted it several times as well as myself. i suppose its cool to hunt because of sheer numbers but there just arent any giant bulls there.

just sayin

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-15 AT 07:09AM (MST)[p]No luck here either. I agree NMPaul, redraw!

My wife drew a Caldera cow tag which will be her first hunt ever. I'm excited for her.

>why exactly do u guys want
>to hunt the vc? unless
>a bull has a lot
>of trash there is almost
>zero chance of it breaking
>350.
>
>paul has hunted it several times
>as well as myself. i
>suppose its cool to hunt
>because of sheer numbers but
>there just arent any giant
>bulls there.
>
>just sayin
I sure Would be happy with a 350 Bull.

I agree NMPaul plus there are a lot of guys that would love the opportunity to kill a bull that scores 300-330".

It was a great experience for me plus I killed a bull of a lifetime for myself.

Received my annual "sorry sucker" email, but my daughter drew the Women's antlerless hunt. At least I get to help someone hunt the VC this year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom