Varmint hunting

hntbambi

Are there any praire dogs here in NM? I have been itching to get the varmint slayers back out and see the red mist again. All I have found are yodel dogs and jack rabbits. While they are fun to shoot, sitting 500 yards from a decent dog town and heating the barrels is a hoot!

Feel free to PM or e-mail any info.

Thanks

If you've ever played golf at KAFB in ABQ then you'd know there are prarie dogs in NM. But in all my hiking around other parts of NM, I've never come across another dog town. I'll ask a friend tomorrow evening. He'll probably know a public land place or two...

I know what you mean. Back in Virginia, the golf courses were littered with deer and Canada Geese.

I appreciate the info.

The east and northeast part of the state have quite a few of 'em.
Around Clovis and Portales there's a few hundred towns.
We have at least three towns on our ranch, and there's more in other places.
Leave some for me!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom