Vegans

The last 5 years of working I had a regional manager who was a vegan animal rights activist. I’m not really the type of person who hates people of other beliefs but it’s fair to say I hate vegan animal rights activists now.

The last 5 years of working I had a regional manager who was a vegan animal rights activist. I’m not really the type of person who hates people of other beliefs but it’s fair to say I hate vegan animal rights activists now.
I had a colleague who ran part of the program for which I worked the last few years of my job. He was a foreigner, and an avid vegetarian/vegan that had other negative attributes, too.

The sad thing was, he had 5 subordinate employees. He hired 4 vegans and would likely have had 5 if he could have found a qualified candidate. It's like a religion to those folks and the favoritism he displayed toward vegetarians was amazing. I was amazed at his bias in hiring and program emphasis. All biased away from livestock/meat and toward organic vegetarian efforts. And I'm talking millions of federal dollars per year. Sad deal.

Good news is he was forced out due to his biased behavior.

I had a colleague who ran part of the program for which I worked the last few years of my job. He was a foreigner, and an avid vegetarian/vegan that had other negative attributes, too.

The sad thing was, he had 5 subordinate employees. He hired 4 vegans and would likely have had 5 if he could have found a qualified candidate. It's like a religion to those folks and the favoritism he displayed toward vegetarians was amazing. I was amazed at his bias in hiring and program emphasis. All biased away from livestock/meat and toward organic vegetarian efforts. And I'm talking millions of federal dollars per year. Sad deal.

Good news is he was forced out due to his biased behavior.
I don’t know if you had the opportunity to meet Litus. He wouldn’t have anything to do with the Fruita station because most of what we did was oriented to feeding animals. Except when he dealt out discipline if I made a comment he felt was out of order. He of course could say anything he wanted

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom