Vegas/Henderson Processor

Alex

I've searched but can't find the post about a processor in the Henderson, NV area. I believe the guy said if interested to PM him. I can't find the post so don't know who to PM.

Anybody remember that one ? I'm up in Wyoming with a couple of deer and want to find some one close that is not Mull's or Larry's.

Thaqnks for any help.

Alex

I remember that post and even pm'd the poster asking the same thing. He never got back with me.

Oakbuck

Oakbuck, Thanks hopefully he will see this and get back to us before I get back into Nevada, I really don't want to take the time to go to Cedar, been away from home to long already.

Will if I have to though. Just don't like the job the Vegas guys.

Thanks Again

Alex

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...z=show_thread&om=12979&forum=DCForumID5&omm=0

This is the link to the post. I too have been trying to reach the guy that is supposed to have a handle on a good processor in Henderson. However, he has not returned my PMs or emails either. I have an anterless meat hunt this weekend and I was really hoping to find a new processor. If anyone can recommend a processor besides Mulls, I think we could all use him. Thanks.

His phone # is on my computer at work ,I will post it up when i get in the office today.Sorry for the delay .

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-08 AT 07:38PM (MST)[p]Hey, Oakbrush ,Hillbillie and Alex ,Check yer PM's .Message sent.

You guys are more than welcome ,E Mail me back when you get yer Venison back and let me know what you think .OH YA ,I will except any jerky or steaks as a one time finders fee .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom