Verde Valley OTC Hunt

COBOHNTR09

Hey all! Just curious if anyone has been on this hunt and if it's a tough one. I know GF says there is low success but I was thinking about the Dec hunt. I was looking at some maps of the area and some areas look promising.

Thanks,
COBOHNTR09

We did it a couple years back realy sucks because the big farmers are gut shooting the elk my friend has hunted since it has been open he said alot of stuff like that goes on in or around campverde what a waist .

Dang! Well that sucks, maybe I won't be trying it! Has your buddy himself ever brought some meat home from that hunt? Or he just sees what the farmers do?

Yes he has killed 2 elk and another guy has killed one if you find trax they love corn just throw corn out and leave a camera well hid and see if they start to hit it .

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom