vermejo ranch

It's always nice to get out with family and have a good hunt.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-11 AT 05:34PM (MST)[p]So was that hunt given to ya? 100% on hunters ed gave youths a chance of winning a cow hunt on the Vermejo.

Just wondering cause the SFW-NM paid for all the license fees for this years hunt winners. Along with giving all the kids several items. I heard it was a grand time for all involved.

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Nope . I paid for this. It was a depredation hunt. Got a last minute phone call headed up got there thursday morning and was finished at 5:15.wish I could have hunted longer beautiful ranch.

Nice freezer filler.

We will be up there on the 25th for the same thing.

How were the roads?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

mailman! congrats!!

was up there 2 weeks ago on sunday! quick hunt! was ur cow pregnant? my cousin's cow was!! but big cow! 300 lbs!
792vermejocowhunt_016.jpg

vinihunt

Yep. She had a bull in her.I guess I was there right before you on the 27th.We were up top on the Colorado border. She weighed 320 empty. Got the meat back Sunday had a roast last night. Life is good.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom