Vernon success?

Ncole

Was wondering how the success has been so far on the archery hunt out in Vernon? My wife has a muzzy tag and we’ve been out looking all most every weekend. I think we have missed 3 weekends since June. Getting super anxious and excited. Just wondering if anyone had pictures of their success so far? Good luck to everyone.

I hunted with a buddy who was helping his FIL. Spend a couple days out there. Saw nothing but cactus bucks, small 2 points and about a 17" 4-point. Not at all what I'd seen out there in years past. Shoot me a DM with your phone number if you want to see the cactus bucks. Have you been seeing anything decent out there while scouting?

Thanks man. It’s definitely not what it was when I had the tag in 2011 but we’ve seen a handful of decent bucks. Nothing that I think she wants to go after on the opening couple days yet but a couple she would be happy with. We are still in search for something with a little more wow factor but we’ve been having a great time this summer searching.

Friend of a friend killed a pretty good buck out there last year, archery. I haven’t heard much this year tho.

I use to Chukar hunt a lot around Vernon and had a deer tag one year out there but haven't been out there in several years until this last weekend.

When did the track of McMansions and water ski park get built? WTF?!?

I think I use to see bucks regularly right where those mansions are now.

Friend of a friend killed a pretty good buck out there last year, archery. I haven’t heard much this year tho.
Would love to see pics. Didn’t think anyone killed a ’good‘ buck out there last year? Sour grapes from my side of the realm, but love to share the stoke when someone else gets it done ?

cheers, pete

Would love to see pics. Didn’t think anyone killed a ’good‘ buck out there last year? Sour grapes from my side of the realm, but love to share the stoke when someone else gets it done ?

cheers, pete

64D5FF2B-E423-4BF1-AB8B-C0ABE02E005B.jpeg

9CA42303-3ECD-4D4A-B641-9B4219360A44.jpeg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom