Very best unit private or public for elk

W

WARBIRDUM

If you had a choice of hunting any unit in Wyoming for trophy elk which unit would it be?And which would be the best private property to hunt also?I know somebody with a permit that will allow him to hunt any unit and would like some contacts to hunt on there land will pay.
Thanks

Chesterwyo is correct. Area 7 is one of the hottest units in WY for elk. A guy can have good luck on public land during the archery season but for firearm, private is best. I would recommend Wagonhound Land and Cattle Co. They kill some huge bulls, but they don't come cheap!

Personally, I think area 7 is a very good elk area and like the others is a hotspot in wyoming. but if your buddy has a tag that will allow him to hunt any area in wyoming, I think there are two areas that are better than 7 and they are all public land. so it won't cost your buddy a penny other than gas and groceries. send me a pm if you want to know more.

I have heard morning creek outfitters runs a great business he has made contact with them.
muleyhunterfromhell you have a pm.
Thanks alot guys.

wapitihunter338,
You have a pm just need a number to call or a web page for Wagonhound land and cattle co.
Thanks

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom