Very nice reminder......

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Anyone else get the Hunter Alerts from hunteralerts.com? Very cool service. They gave me a free subscription a while back and it reminds me numerous times that application deadlines are fast approaching.
I got a text and email today reminding me that New Mexico's app. deadline is tomorrow.
Just thought I'd throw them a bone. Cool service. I'm pretty good at remembering my app. deadlines, but I only play in a few states.

Do most of you just remember app. deadlines? Rely on friends or a hunt service? How do you guys keep it all straight?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I used to put it on my electronic calendar at work, now I get them from hunterstrailhead.com with my subscription, nice to have a backup...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I apply in draws or raffles in 18 diff states, so I simply maintain a spreadsheet and check it every few days, from January to August.

Also Huntin' Fool members get email alerts a couple of days prior to any state deadlines.

BRIAN, I AGREE....ITS AN EXCELLENT SERVICE.!!! IF A GUY APPLIES FOR HUNTS IN 6 OR 7 STATES IT A MUST HAVE TOOL. I ALSO LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER FEATURES ON THE SITE. THEY DO AN EXCELLENT JOB !!!.......................YD.

I loaded the deadlines into Google calender as recurring events that send reminders to my phone and email. That is in the "cloud" so no matter if my PC dies or I get a new phone...reminders are going to happen like clockwork. Cost: $0.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom