Video clip of the muzzy scope change approval

SneakAttack

Very Active Member
Also posted in the Utah forum.

The video footage is crappy, recorded from a tablet with a phone. I simply wanted to share this piece of public record with my amigos. The entire meeting was over 7 hours long....I chopped out only the discussion of allowing magnified scopes on muzzleloaders. The only formal group representing hunters that addressed scopes specifically during the public comment period was the UBA (SFW may have, not sure). They stood neutral regarding the subject. I understand they are an archery advocacy group, but I wish they would have taken a more proactive stance one way or the other. I have a hard time believing rifle hunters and muzzleloader hunters would hold the attached rangefinder to a bow topic as a neutral issue. I belive this is substantiated in the findings of the survey. That information is available as public record.

Watch "Utah Wildlife Board approves scoped muzzleloaders" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/xgY38aQVzYc

"We have lots off tools in place to manage the issue...season dates...tag numbers...without restricting the equipment"

Completely ass-backwards!

Great frik'n idea! Let's use the herd to manage the hunt rather than the hunt manage the herd.

If STICKFLIPPERS are Shootin 137!

I'll be shootin 347!

Just Sayin!

If You're gonna start Limiting Weapons,You're gonna have to Limit all of them!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Gunwerks has video of them shooting a Antelope at 715 yards. With a scope muzzle loader, of course. So your 347 is nothing Bessy !!

>Gunwerks has video of them shooting
>a Antelope at 715 yards.
>With a scope muzzle loader,
>of course. So your
>347 is nothing Bessy !!
>

Hey BIGJOHN?

I'm Talkin 347 with My HAWKEN!?:D

When I Post Yardage with My Inline It's really gonna Piss Some people off!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom