Video: compilation of DIY kill shots

Sherlock

Berryblaster got me thinking I could make a quick video of the kill shots from me and my kids’ hunts. Threw in one from a friend i filmed. Kinda fun to watch just the action, albeit not professionally done so not always the best view.

Berryblaster got me thinking I could make a quick video of the kill shots from me and my kids’ hunts. Threw in one from a friend i filmed. Kinda fun to watch just the action, albeit not professionally done so not always the best view.

Nice! I loved the slow motion shots. Congratulations..

BUGLEnmIN,
Thanks!
I shot him on a spot and stalk hunt in central Alberta with swanspoint outfitters. He had one trail cam pic of the bear from a few years previous but no one had ever actually seen him.
It was a great stalk and I threaded the needle through a small hole in the brush off hand, crouching and leaning to the side to make the shot at about 90 yards.
Bear Hunting Magazine asked me to submit an article on the bear after the outfitter sent them pictures of it. I wrote one up, my first ever attempt, and they published it! It was cool for sure!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom