Vortex Binoculars

HiMtnHntr

Very Active Member
What is the verdict on the vortex fury's? What are the "Demo" versions typically like? How do the fury's compare to other mid-priced, ie: nikon, pentax, miox, etc.... Any info you can provide is appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-09 AT 07:58AM (MST)[p]I have pretty decent luck with the Vortex binoculars. I currently have a 10x42 Viper and 6.5x32 Fury models. They are a dandy binocular combination. But one of my go-to binoculars these days is the Promaster Infinity Elite ELX ED. Cameraland has these too. That's where the real bang for the optic dollar resides.

The short of it is that the Fury, while similar to lots of other binoculars in its price class, is a tick better than the Diamondback and Nikon Monarch, and is a tick below the Viper and Pentax SP. But having said that, they are really as much binocular as most people need.

If you are referring to the CameralandNY demos, they are just like NIB. Vortex is a topnotch service and warranty company. The warranty goes with the binocular. Don't second guess one of those demos for a minute.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom