Vortex Nomad

monstermuleyman

Hey guys,

Got a 20x-60x angled spotter and was just curious...Have any of you that own one of these ever have a problem getting the damn thing focused? I can get the edges of the eye piece focused, but there seems to be, almost like a glare/fuzzy spot, across the center of the eye piece. (And no, its not a smudge on the glass) I am used to looking through Swaro binos so maybe its just the difference in the quality of the optic?? Im not sure if I should return it to Vortex, or if its just user error. Any help/advice is appreciated.

-MMM

I just got my Skyline and am looking forward to getting out and using it. If I were you, it doesn't matter where the problem stems, if you're not happy with it send it back. That's what that great warranty is for.

I picked up the exact same scope this last winter for a January archery deer hunt, and have used it on two deer hunts two sheep hunts and a javelina hunt since as well as countless other times needless to say I've got my moneys worth. Its always been really easy to focus and is crystal clear the only time I have focusing issues is on 60 power which I think is due to the 60mm tube but after using it so much I can get it pretty clear even on 60 power. If I was you I would mess with it for a little while and if its still giving you problems defiantly send it in >>>==========>

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom