Vortex Special Purchase Scope

I bought one a couple of months ago. It is a very nice spotting scope. Its a great scope for $200.00. I would say it should cost about twice that. I wasn't expecting much for $200 but I was pleasantly suprised. Its no top end scope but its a good scope.

+1, I also purchased this scope and was really impressed. For the money you can't go wrong and Camera Land is top notch to deal with.

Anyone know how this scope would compare to the Sandpiper that Vortex has? Also, how is the High Country tripod to use if anyone has that information. Thanks in advance....Les

Received my scope last week, took it out over the weekend. For $200, its a deal. I loved it. I did get the high country tripod with it and i am not impressed with it. It is light weight but not to sturdy. There was a little breeze and i had problems holding it still. Buy the scope but i wouldnt buy the tripod. Its no zeiss or leica but it is worth the money.

I had the scope and tripod and was not impressed. I returned both. The service at camera land was great. My scope had 6 or 8 specks in it. It was no better than a 30 year old Bushnell trophy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom